Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hello There!

Looks like you've found my blog.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Jacob.  I'm a homeschooling highschooler who loves Jesus, and makes music.

I've created this blog to provide a place where I can update, inform, and get to know my friends, family, and fans.  I will use it to post previews of upcoming projects, give people a glimpse of my life as a producer, and of course, keep you up-to-date on my music.

Plus whatever I feel like writing about.  ;)

With that said, thank you for visiting my blog in its early stages.  I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you do... maybe consider subscribing.  ----------->

I look forward to sharing many more posts with you in the future!

Until next time.

Your friend,
          -Jacob Stanifer

5 comments: